Getting data into the system makes everything more fun.
There are basically five ways to injest data ordered by technical difficulty:
- Using the Aquaponics Toolkitopen in new window (iOS, Android) to enter data from your mobile device.
- Using the dashboardopen in new window to enter data either through a notebook or the record screen.
- Using the import historical data feature to import your CSV files.
- Using Sparky CLI to injest sensor data from logs.
- Using code to read and relay data in real-time to the platform.
If you're note technical, you really only have to worry about #1 and #2. If you have historical data sitting in a google sheet or an excel sheet, you can use #3 once to get it on the platform and forget about it!
If you're wanting a more technical integration you can use #4 & #5 to really upgrade your data tracking.